All legal entities, regardless of their size, may face a problem that needs to be resolved through a judicial process. Legislation provides self-representation and does not require representation by a lawyer. By representing yourself or your legal entity, you will avoid attorneys’ fees. If you want to self-advocate, this Guide will help you to get the following information:
- About self-representation!
- The course of litigation!
- Which court should I contact in the event of a dispute?
- How much are the court fees?
- I want to file a lawsuit – what do I need to know in advance?
- I am being sued – what do I need to know?
- What are the possible situations after the judgment is rendered?
- Basic information on enforcement procedure!
- Basic information on liquidation, bankruptcy, mediation and arbitration procedures!
ADI, in collaboration with the Union of Employers’ Associations of the RS, produced a promotional film and four short video spots. Self-Representation Guide for Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Republika Srpska is available here:
Printed versions of the Guides are available at the premises of the Association of Employers of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Mula Mustafa Baseskije 12/3, Sarajevo), the Union of Employers’ Associations of Republika Srpska (Đure Daničića 1, Banja Luka) and the Association for Democratic Initiative, Sarajevo (Zmaja od Bosne 8, Sarajevo ).
Electronic version of the Self-Representation Guide for Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina can be downloaded at: http://adi.org.ba/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/FBIH-MSME-Self-Representation-Guide-Dec-2019-ENG.pdf
Electronic version of the Self-Representation Guide for Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in the Republika Srpska can be downloaded at: http://adi.org.ba/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/RS-MSME-Self-Representation-Guide-Dec-2019-ENG.pdf