On November 23, 2012, the Justice Network held a press conference on the recently announced arrangements of political leaders in Bosnia and Herzegovina (Lagumdžija-Dodik agreement), which included, inter alia, the area of justice, which shook both the domestic public and the international community.
The attendees were addressed by:
- Goran Salihović, Association of Judges of BiH
- Snježana Ivandić Ninković, Association for Democratic Initiatives
- Srđan Dizdarević, Helsinki Committee for Human Rights
- Vehid Šehić, Forum of Citizens of Tuzla
- Hajrija Muftić, Federation of BiH Prosecutors Association
Moderator: Saša Madacki, President of the Coordination Board of the Justice Network
The press conference was held at the premises of the Center for Promotion of Civil Society (CPCD), Kalesijska 14, Sarajevo, on Friday November 23, 2012. at 11:00.
The call for a press conference can be downloaded here: Poziv-na-press-konferenciju-MP-u-BiH