Aims and purposes of the project are: Support for the rule of law and better public understanding of the problems in the justice sector in Bosnia Herzegovina, through increased participation of civil society organizations in policymaking in judiciary and judicial institutions in Bosnia Herzegovina. Furthermore, the project aims to increase public demand for the rule of law, as well as public confidence in judicial institutions in BiH in order to promote EU integration. The period of the implementation of the project: August 20, 2010 – June 30, 2011.
• Increase the public awareness about public policy issues in the justice sector and encouragement for further implementation of judicial reform.
• Increase the visibility of the Justice Network in BiH
• Increase awareness about human rights issues in the justice sector and encouragement for reforms
• Increase awareness about UPR processes and its promotion in BiH
• Developed knowledge and skills of Network members in field of Public Policy Research and Writing – with increased ability to actively participate public policy debates and impact justice sector reform processes
• Maintained efficient exchange of information between Network members;
• Increased self-sustainability for the Justice Network in BiH
• Organize and hold a meeting dedicated to finalization of strategic documents of the Justice Network (October 2010);
• Organize and hold a meeting dedicated to creation of the Justice Network ‘s action plan for the period of 2011-2012 (May 2011);
• Production and publication of the research in the field of the justice sector;
• Production and publication of reports on the implementation of the UPR recommendations for Bosnia and Herzegovina;
• Two round tables and two press-conferences dedicated to topics of the research and UPR report;
• Trainings on conducting and writing research papers in the field of public policies; fundraising training;
• Fundraising mentoring program;
• Writing the content of the Justice Network’s webpage and promotion of the Justice Network’s work in media and public.
More information on: www.mrezapravde.ba