In February 2019, Association for Democratic Initiatives (ADI), in cooperation with the Association of Employers of Federation of FBiH (UPFBiH) and Union of Employers’ Associations of Republika Srpska (UUPRS), started implementing a project „Improving Commercial Justice in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Develop and Disseminate A Self-Representation Guide for Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs)“.
The main goal of the project is to develop and disseminate a self-representation guide for MSMEs in FBiH and in RS. In order to fulfill the main goal of the project, the following activities will be implemented:
- Consultations (individual and group consultations) with relevant stakeholders, including NGOs, courts, lawyers, businesses, chambers of commerce, bar associations etc., on the approach, structure, key messages, contents and style of the Guides,
- Outline of the Guides in English based on the findings during consultations with stakeholders,
- 5 focus groups (3 in the FBiH, 2 in the RS) and present the Guides’ outline to stakeholders for additional comments and suggestions,
- Prepare the Self-Representation Guides for Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises for FBiH and RS,
- Establish and maintain a help line for MSMEs in FBiH and RS,
- Develop a promotion plan for the Guides,
- 2 round tables (one in FBiH and one in RS) for promotion of the Guides,
- Prepare short video spots for promotion of the Guides,
- Review of the Guides to ensure that it remains relevant, updated and useful for the stakeholders, based on received suggestions during previous project activities, and legislative changes and amendments.
Implementation period of the project: February 4, 2019 – December 31, 2020
The project is supported by the World Bank, and financed by the Government of the United Kingdom.
Project factsheet can be downloaded here.